Phone: (361) 573-4475 Fax: (361) 573-5147

Motorsport and All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)

You can obtain coverage for your ATV, Farm Utility Vehicle, Dirt Bike, Golf Cart, and more.

There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Texas. No matter whether you are hitting the trail, playing the links, driving along the coastal dunes, or just enjoying the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is protection from loss or injury.

Janecka Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your outdoor activities, so all you need to worry about is just having fun.

Request a free online quote or give us a call at (361) 573-4475.

Do I need motorsport insurance?

Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policies, especially when you leave your home property. But accidents can occur anywhere and when you least expect them. 

Most national, state, or other public parks in Texas require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.

Being responsible and safe helps control coverage cost.

Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle.

• Be safe. If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your auto insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.
• Adding youthful operators. They are young, they are inexperienced, and they are more expensive to insure.
• Choose your vehicle carefully. Some models of ATVs, dirt bikes, or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and may cost more to insure.
• More than one. With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy. You can also get companion policy discounts if your auto or watercraft policy is covered by the same company.

Common Types of Coverage

Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of some of the options included in most ATV, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:

• Collision coverage: pays for covered damage to your vehicle if you have a collision with another vehicle or any other object.
• Property damage liability coverage: insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
• Bodily injury liability coverage: insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
• Comprehensive physical damage coverage: pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision — like fire, theft, or vandalism.

Let us help make sure you’re covered before you hit the trail — talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on motorsports insurance.

Stay Connected