Personal Umbrella Policy
Add extra protection to protect your assets with a personal umbrella policy.
A personal umbrella policy provides an extra layer of affordable liability protection over your existing homeowners and auto insurance policies. It is not just for the wealthy, anyone can benefit from the extra protection. As an independent agency, Janecka Insurance can offer several options to add this protection to your file.
You might need a personal umbrella policy if you:
- Own a home
- Own a car
- Own property in addition to your residence
- Want to protect your future earnings
- Want to protect your assets against a lawsuit or judgment.
A personal umbrella policy is a good source of protection:
- $1 to $5 million in additional insurance
- You can keep your current homeowner/auto insurer
- Immediate worldwide coverage available
- New drivers accepted — no age limit on drivers
- Available with up to one DWI/DUI allowed per household
- Vicarious liability included
- Covers your personal actions/sports activities
- Protect your lifestyle and potential inheritance
Call or request a quote online to add an umbrella policy to your portfolio.